Sunday, April 26, 2009

Graduation template

I am still in the process of finishing my first kit - Yes it's Springtime. I have been working with new overlays for paper and some embellishments. In the meantime, here is a simple template for the upcoming graduation season. It is just a one picture one. I made one many, many years ago for my college graduation using good old "real" paper and scissors and it inspired me to do a digital template. Enjoy.


You can download it here


Sample of finished image using template (I did add the torn paper to the bottom after I made the template) It's always fun to add more stuff afterwards! :) And in case you are wondering, these are my twin cousins who live in Hawaii!

ENJOY!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Graduation post on Apr. 27, 2009. Thanks again.

Melanie said...

Fun template! It will be adorable with my daughter's kindergarten graduation pictures. Thanks!

Post a Comment